ProductsServer Desktop & Workstation Developer Subscriptions Satellite OpenStack Platform For IBM POWER For SAP Business Applications Management For Scientific ComputingExtended Update Support High Availability High Performance Network Load Balancer Resilient Storage Scalable File System Smart Management Extended Lifecycle SupportA-MQ Accelerate Automate Integrate Application Platform BPM Suite BRMS JBoss community or Red Hat JBoss Middleware Data Grid Data Virtualization Developer Studio Portfolio Edition Fuse Fuse Service Works Operations Network Portal Web Framework Kit Web Server
SolutionsWhy Red Hat Why open hybrid cloud? The new IT Public cloud Cloud resource library Private cloud Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) Cloud applications and workloadsSolaris to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Migration overview Migrate from your UNIX platform How to migrate to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Upgrade to the latest Red Hat Enterprise Linux release Red Hat JBoss Middleware Benefits of migrating to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Migration services Start a conversation with Red Hat
TrainingPopular and new courses Red Hat JBoss Administration curriculum Core System Administration curriculum Red Hat JBoss Middleware development curriculum Advanced System Administration curriculum Linux Development curriculum Cloud Computing, Virtualization, and Storage curriculum
ConsultingSOA and integration Business process management Custom Software Development Enterprise Data and Storage Systems management Migrations
Place self-service in your customers hands with social and mobile-friendly applications
New features in Red Hat® JBoss® Portal 6.1 beta make it easy to build self-service applications that are both mobile-enabled and integrated with popular social media sites. Join our webinar to learn about the new mobile and developer features in JBoss Portal 6.1 beta.More
People expect to instantly access information on their mobile devices. Companies must offer a seamless multichannel experience, and developers must quickly build applications that work on any device.
Join solution architect and JBoss Portal subject matter expert Ray Tsang and senior product manager Divya Mehra as they demonstrate the new mobile and developer features in JBoss Portal 6.1 beta that help you build self-service applications that are mobile-enabled and integrated with social media sites.
Join our webinar to learn how to:
- Deliver a seamless mobile experience that redirects to mobile-friendly portals and renders the page according to the device dimensions.
- Give users the ability to log in and create new accounts with 3rd party credentials (such as Facebook or Google), as well as push activity back out to social media sites via OAuth 2.0 authentication and authorization.
- Develop applications faster with Context and Dependency Injection support in portlets.
- Access the navigation structure of the portal for easy integration with content management systems.
Date: July 25, 2013
- 15:00 UTC | 11 a.m. (New York) / 5 p.m. (Paris) / 8:30 p.m. (Mumbai)