ProductsServer Desktop & Workstation Developer Subscriptions Satellite OpenStack Platform For IBM POWER For SAP Business Applications Management For Scientific ComputingExtended Update Support High Availability High Performance Network Load Balancer Resilient Storage Scalable File System Smart Management Extended Lifecycle SupportA-MQ Accelerate Automate Integrate Application Platform BPM Suite BRMS JBoss community or Red Hat JBoss Middleware Data Grid Data Virtualization Developer Studio Portfolio Edition Fuse Fuse Service Works Operations Network Portal Web Framework Kit Web Server
SolutionsWhy Red Hat Why open hybrid cloud? The new IT Public cloud Cloud resource library Private cloud Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) Cloud applications and workloadsSolaris to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Migration overview Migrate from your UNIX platform How to migrate to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Upgrade to the latest Red Hat Enterprise Linux release Red Hat JBoss Middleware Benefits of migrating to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Migration services Start a conversation with Red Hat
TrainingPopular and new courses Red Hat JBoss Administration curriculum Core System Administration curriculum Red Hat JBoss Middleware development curriculum Advanced System Administration curriculum Linux Development curriculum Cloud Computing, Virtualization, and Storage curriculum
ConsultingSOA and integration Business process management Custom Software Development Enterprise Data and Storage Systems management Migrations
Transform your virtual infrastructure into a private cloud
Deploying a private cloud is a hot industry topic. You can use your existing investments in datacenter virtualization to build a private or hybrid cloud.More
But transforming your virtualized infrastructure into a private or hybrid cloud can be daunting. There’s a lot to consider, including:
- What virtual infrastructure should be used.
- How to offer self-service capabilities with security in mind.
- How to create new processes that can be run easily and consistently.
In this webinar
Learn the steps to transforming your existing infrastructure into a private cloud:
- Analyze existing infrastructures.
- Configure self-service capabilities for your users.
- Wrap appropriate governance and security control around self-service usage.
- Manage your private cloud using policies that act automatically.
The OpenStack® Word Mark and OpenStack Logo are either registered trademarks / service marks or trademarks / service marks of the OpenStack Foundation, in the United States and other countries and are used with the OpenStack Foundation's permission. We are not affiliated with, endorsed or sponsored by the OpenStack Foundation or the OpenStack community.Less
Date: November 12, 2013
- 14:00 UTC | 9 a.m. (New York) / 3 p.m. (Paris) / 7:30 p.m. (Mumbai)
- 19:00 UTC | 2 p.m. (New York) / 8 p.m. (Paris) / 12:30 a.m (Mumbai)
- 02:00 UTC | 7:30 a.m. (Mumbai) / 10 a.m. (Singapore) / 12 p.m. (Sydney)