ProductsServer Desktop & Workstation Developer Subscriptions Satellite OpenStack Platform For IBM POWER For SAP Business Applications Management For Scientific ComputingExtended Update Support High Availability High Performance Network Load Balancer Resilient Storage Scalable File System Smart Management Extended Lifecycle SupportA-MQ Accelerate Automate Integrate Application Platform BPM Suite BRMS JBoss community or Red Hat JBoss Middleware Data Grid Data Virtualization Developer Studio Portfolio Edition Fuse Fuse Service Works Operations Network Portal Web Framework Kit Web Server
SolutionsWhy Red Hat Why open hybrid cloud? The new IT Public cloud Cloud resource library Private cloud Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) Cloud applications and workloadsSolaris to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Migration overview Migrate from your UNIX platform How to migrate to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Upgrade to the latest Red Hat Enterprise Linux release Red Hat JBoss Middleware Benefits of migrating to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Migration services Start a conversation with Red Hat
TrainingPopular and new courses Red Hat JBoss Administration curriculum Core System Administration curriculum Red Hat JBoss Middleware development curriculum Advanced System Administration curriculum Linux Development curriculum Cloud Computing, Virtualization, and Storage curriculum
ConsultingSOA and integration Business process management Custom Software Development Enterprise Data and Storage Systems management Migrations
Management and Security for your Enterprise Applications
You want to quickly develop applications that get to market fast. And once deployed, you want them securely managed. Red Hat® JBoss® Enterprise Application Platform (EAP) 6 is an agile, modular, Java™ EE6-based application platform that helps you do just that.More
Management and security
Two critical requirements for your deployed applications are:
- Management: Without scalable, centralized management, you risk productivity losses and the inability to identify which resources need immediate attention.
- Security: Without strong, flexible enterprise security applied to your management interfaces, you put your—and your customer's—confidential data at risk.
Join this webinar to learn about the management and security enhancements in JBoss EAP 6.2. After a brief overview of JBoss EAP, speakers John Doyle and Christina Wong will dive into:
- Role-based access control for control of management operations.
- Configuration options for auditing and logging administrative actions.
- Management operations to install patches, roll back patches, and report patch states.
- The Common Criteria Certification and its significance to organizations.