ProductsServer Desktop & Workstation Developer Subscriptions Satellite OpenStack Platform For IBM POWER For SAP Business Applications Management For Scientific ComputingExtended Update Support High Availability High Performance Network Load Balancer Resilient Storage Scalable File System Smart Management Extended Lifecycle SupportA-MQ Accelerate Automate Integrate Application Platform BPM Suite BRMS JBoss community or Red Hat JBoss Middleware Data Grid Data Virtualization Developer Studio Portfolio Edition Fuse Fuse Service Works Operations Network Portal Web Framework Kit Web Server
SolutionsWhy Red Hat Why open hybrid cloud? The new IT Public cloud Cloud resource library Private cloud Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) Cloud applications and workloadsSolaris to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Migration overview Migrate from your UNIX platform How to migrate to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Upgrade to the latest Red Hat Enterprise Linux release Red Hat JBoss Middleware Benefits of migrating to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Migration services Start a conversation with Red Hat
TrainingPopular and new courses Red Hat JBoss Administration curriculum Core System Administration curriculum Red Hat JBoss Middleware development curriculum Advanced System Administration curriculum Linux Development curriculum Cloud Computing, Virtualization, and Storage curriculum
ConsultingSOA and integration Business process management Custom Software Development Enterprise Data and Storage Systems management Migrations
Prevent shadow IT and regain control of your infrastructure
Some of your internal users have bypassed IT for infrastructure requests. They’ve gone directly to public clouds to fulfill their needs faster. This shadow IT movement typically translates into unbudgeted monthly or annual expenses, and security and operational issues.More
Fulfill infrastructure requests faster
Red Hat® CloudForms helps you quickly complete infrastructure requests so users don’t need to go outside the organization. CloudForms also:
- Puts you in control of how public cloud resources are used.
- Sets limits and policies around usage, monitoring, and tracking usage for chargeback and showback.
- Provides an approval workflow for public cloud requests.
In this webinar, learn how to:
- Manage and control public cloud usage with policies, quotas, role-based access controls, approval workflow, tracking and more.
- Manage your private and public cloud usage from 1 centralized management platform, bringing consistency and a deep feature set to multiple infrastructure platforms (VMware, Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization, OpenStack®, and Amazon).
- Use public cloudbursting with policies you define to supplement your infrastructure and increase business agility.
Date: March 25, 2014 - March 25, 2014