ProductsDesktop Server Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform For IBM POWER For IBM System z For SAP Business Applications Red Hat Satellite Management For Scientific ComputingExtended Update Support High Availability High Performance Network Load Balancer Resilient Storage Scalable File System Smart Management Extended Lifecycle SupportAccelerate Automate Integrate Red Hat JBoss Developer Studio Portfolio Edition Web Framework Kit Application Platform Web Server Data Grid Portal Fuse Red Hat JBoss A-MQ SOA Platform BRMS Data Services Platform JBoss Operations Network JBoss Community or JBoss enterprise
SolutionsWhy Red Hat Why open hybrid cloud? The new IT Public cloud Cloud resource library Private cloud Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) Cloud applications and workloadsSolaris to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Migration overview Migrate from your UNIX platform How to migrate to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Upgrade to the latest Red Hat Enterprise Linux release JBoss Enterprise Middleware Benefits of migrating to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Migration services Start a conversation with Red Hat
TrainingClassroom training Red Hat Online Learning Virtual training Remote classroom training On-site team training Online Learning LabsPopular and new courses Red Hat JBoss Administration curriculum Core System Administration curriculum Red Hat JBoss Middleware Development curriculum Advanced System Administration curriculum Linux Development curriculum Cloud Computing, Virtualization, and Storage curriculum
ConsultingSOA and integration Business process management Cloud and Virtualization Custom Software Development Enterprise Data and Storage Systems management Migrations
Where’s Red Hat This September?
September 2, 2008
by Events Team
Red Hat hits the road this September for our 2008 North American Red Hat Road Tour. We’ll be visiting 16 cities this fall to share more about open source and its future direction and help attendees shift their open source strategies into full gear. Tracks will focus on Red Hat’s infrastructure and middleware offerings, taking a close look at open source tools to help build enterprise solutions. There will also be opportunities to hear about proven best practices from Red Hat customers. Attendees can network with experts in the industry and participate in round-table discussions to exchange experiences regarding today’s pressing IT challenges.
The Red Hat Road Tour is targeting specific cities seeking professionals responsible for enterprise architecture management, IT operations and standards, system security and management, application development tools and platforms and service oriented architecture (SOA). The 2008 Road Tour kicks off on September 9th in Atlanta. For more information and to see if we’re coming to a city near you, click here.
Red Hat will also be attending the 2008 Oracle Open World event in San Francisco from September 21-25. We’ll be in booth #622 hosting a series of mini theater sessions each day for attendees to learn from Red Hat representatives as well as partners as they share success stories on the integration of Red Hat enterprise solutions.
At High Performance on Wall Street on September 22 in New York, Bryan Che, Red Hat product manager, will participate on a panel entitled “Building The Perfect Financial Services Data Center.” Attendees can also stop by Red Hat’s booth during the event.
September marks a busy month for Red Hat as we’ll also be at the 451 Group Infrastructure Computing for the Enterprise (ICE) Summit hosted in Las Vegas. Come hear Katrinka McCallum, vice president, Management Solutions Business, and Benny Schnaider, CEO and Co-Founder of Qumranet, as they deliver the keynote address on September 18. The ICE Summit is a forum for executives in the virtualization, systems management and cloud computing sectors and brings together industry leaders to learn, network and develop strategies for today’s marketplace.
Here are all of the North American events where Red Hat will be present this month:
- September 9, 2008 2008 Red Hat Road Tour, Atlanta, GA
- September 9-10, 2008 Enterprise Architecture 2008 Conference & Exhibition, Washington, D.C.
- September 10, 2008 2008 Red Hat Road Tour, Columbus, OH
- September 15-16, 2008 Illinois Digital Government Summit, Springfield, IL
- September 15-18, 2008 VMworld, Las Vegas, NV
- September 18, 2008 Group ICE Summit, Las Vegas, NV
- September 16, 2008 2008 Red Hat Road Tour, Parsippany, NJ
- September 17, 2008 2008 Red Hat Road Tour, Fairfield, CT
- September 21-24, 2008 NASCIO Annual Conference, Milwaukee, WI
- September 21-25, 2008 Oracle OpenWorld, San Francisco, CA
- September 22, 2008 High Performance on Wall Street, New York, NY
- September 23, 2008 IDC Virtualization Forum, Chicago, IL
- September 22-25 GTC East 2008, Albany, NY
- September 22, 2008 CIO Forum, Pittsburgh, PA
- September 24-27, 2008 InSight 2008 Annual Conference, Grapevine, TX
- September 30, 2008 2008 Red Hat Road Tour, Minneapolis, MN
For more information on North American events, visit here.
Please save the date for the Red Hat Govenment Users & Developers Conference coming up next month.
When: October 7, 2008
Where: Ronald Reagan Building, Washington, D.C.
- September 5-7, 2008 The Fedora Users and Developers Conference (FUDCon), Brno, Czech Republic
- September 10, 2008 Colazione da Red Hat, Rome, Italy
- September 16, 2008 Aperitivo con Red Hat, Rome Italy
- September 17, 2008 Colazione da Red Hat, Milan, Italy
- September 23, 2008 Un viaggio… un assaggio, Milan, Italy
- September 24, 2008 Virtualizaton Forum, Milan Italy
- September 30, 2008 Business Partners Sales Training, Frankfurt, Germany
To see more upcoming Red Hat EMEA events, click here.
For information on Red Hat’s APAC events, visit here.
For information on Red Hat’s events in Latin America, visit here.
Interested in speaking to Red Hat at or about one of these events? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.