stage2.img

Hello,
I'm modifying the anaconda installer. I've been fairly successfull in
this but I have to extract and modify the contents of the stage2.img
file everytime I rebuild the installer. I want to know if I can modify
the sources that are used by the buildinstaller script so I won't have
to modify the file by hand.
Can anyone tell me where those sources are?

--
Met vriendelijke groeten,
Kind regards,

begin:vcard
fn:Michael Anckaert
n:Anckaert;Michael
adr:159;;Gentstraat;Ingelmunster;W-VL;8770;Belgium
email;internet:michael anckaert pi be
tel;home:051/313383
tel;cell:0473/779135
note:Foobar!