Re: anaconda-ks.cfg file during installation

Taylor, ForrestX wrote:

What about trying one of the old ks.cfg files you already have? It
really shouldn't be that different from FC1.

I basically wanted the wbel ks.cfg for the specific package selection that I had just spent 10 mins *carefully* choosing appropriate packages for my project. Its ok now - I am running a dummy install to see if I have a dodgy gimp-print-cups rpm ...

and I will just have to *sacrifice* 10 mins of my time later to re-choose the same packages as the first install :)

I think we can safely put this thread to rest ...

pantz

--
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes ...
That way when you do criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes!