[Fwd: Re: how to stop rebooting the machine after installation]

--- Begin Message ---
My understanding of his problem was that he had made his own CD with a
kickstart install as the default, so when he booted up with the CD in
the drive another kickstart would ensue.

What I do with my kickstart files is just eject the drive, but in
retrospect that probably only works with laptops.  Or at least the
laptops that I have: they don't close the CD tray when they reboot.  If
the CD tray closes when the computer boots then I don't know what to do.

Tony

On Mon, 2004-10-11 at 13:13 -0400, Matthew Miller wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 11, 2004 at 10:43:45AM -0600, Anthony Joseph Seward wrote:
> > In the %post section, just eject the CD.
>
> And then what?

--- End Message ---