Anaconda Problem !!

Dear All,
 Good Morning!
 Was there any effort that fedora core team on resolving the error on anaconda installer on Fedora Core 3. I have posted this problem last December and until now there is no answer or any patch for it.
 I have customized the Fedora Core 3 Installer into a 1 CD installer but unfortunately the installer hangs after the RPM transaction. And it prompts me with this error.
  Traceback (most recent call last):
  System Error: lcvreate failed for LogVol00

 I really need your help on this problem, any patch or solution to this problem is highly appreciated.
 Thank you in advance.

Jerry Garcia