kickstart network command proposal

One basic assumption we have today is that a kickstart file without a
network line implies DHCP.  In all other cases, a kickstart file without
some piece of information implies stop and ask.  How many people will
complain if I change the network line to behave like all others for F12
and RHEL6?

This gets rid of the need to port network --bootproto=query from RHEL5
to Rawhide since it would then be the default behavior.