Re: kickstart network command proposal

On 06/02/2009 05:17 PM, Chris Lumens wrote:
One basic assumption we have today is that a kickstart file without a
network line implies DHCP.  In all other cases, a kickstart file without
some piece of information implies stop and ask.  How many people will
complain if I change the network line to behave like all others for F12
and RHEL6?

Sounds sane to me.

Regards,

Hans