RFC: kickstart command for FCoE

Hi All,

When we add FCoE support we will also need to make this available
to kickstart. My proposal for a new kickstart command for this follows:

Command:

fcoe <nic | mac>

So for example:

fcoe eth0
fcoe 00:1B:FC:E7:6C:CF

Will make anaconda try to bring up an FCoE san attached to the specified
NIC. It is assumed that the Fabric does LUN filtering (based on ACL's),
I've been told this is the normal setup. If the Fabric does not do this,
we will see *all* LUN's

Regards,

Hans