Re: Stress Testing Anaconda Storage Code

On 06/09/2009 03:28 PM, Clyde E. Kunkel wrote:
I have a unique testing setup that anaconda fails on.
<snip>

An option for me is to kill the entire partitioning scheme with a rescue
cd and then start over with Fedora 11.

However, ...  maybe I should keep the current
configuration and be a "stress test platform" for anaconda development,
especially the storage rewrite. I am willing to do this if it would be
useful to you folks in Anaconda Development.

I would appreciate feedback on this idea.

Thanks for your consideration, patience and listening.

Is there any interest?