skge or sk98lin drivers with CentOS5 ?

I've recently installed CentOS 5.3 on a workstation with an on-board 'Marvell Technology Group Ltd. 88E8001 Gigabit Ethernet Controller' with PCI ID: 11ab:4320

Anaconda used the skge.ko module for the install (over NFS), but once installed, it uses the sk98lin.ko driver:

# ethtool -i eth0
driver: sk98lin
version: 6.23(v1.3)
firmware-version: N/A
bus-info: 0000:03:03.0

However, /etc/modprobe.conf has the line (as created by anaconda):

alias eth0 skge

Anyone know which driver it should be using and how does the sk98lin.ko driver get loaded and used instead?

The machine appears to be working fine using the sk98lin.ko driver, but I'm puzzled as to why anaconda selected the skge.ko module, but it uses sk98lin.ko once installed ...

Thanks

James Pearson