Re: More on the GUI (post FUDCon)

On Mon, 2009-06-29 at 11:11 +0200, Joel Granados wrote:
> Mo:
> If I am forgetting something, pls chime in.

So far this looks good, thanks for writing up your notes and sending
them out! I left my notes at home, so I'll check tonight to see if I've
got anything written down that isn't in this list.

I created a page on the design team wiki with these notes as well as the
quick mockups we threw together at FUDcon:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Design/AnacondaStorageUI

More mockups to come, but I wanted to make these available ASAP.

~m