Re: top

On 09/04/2009 10:58 AM, Chris Lumens wrote:
Since top is no longer available in tty-2 in anaconda 12 series during
an install what is available to show what processes are getting cpu time?

A lot of these programs are no longer available because I removed
busybox and didn't add the real program back in.  There were about 250
programs linked to busybox.  I tried to keep all the most useful ones,
but some got skipped.  It's easy enough to add them back in.

Is there anything else useful that we're missing?

- Chris

Top is back!  Thanks.