Re: Add interactive abort check feature to checkisomd5 (#555107)

On 03/17/2010 09:33 AM, Radek Vykydal wrote:

> I will need to coordinate pushing of isomd5sum change with anaconda changes so
> that anaconda is buildable. I have no idea about when and how to do it.
> There is also fedora clone of BZ for the reference - #546412

For rawhide, just make sure the isomd5sum build is done before we do an anaconda
build; since we're not building install trees for rawhide, that'll be good enough.

For F13, you probably want to just make sure they're built on the same day.

--
        Peter

In computing, turning the obvious into the useful is a living
definition of the word "frustration"
		-- Alan Perlis