Re: [master] gateway and dns configuration for wireless connections

On 06/07/2011 11:42 AM, Vratislav Podzimek wrote:
These are two patches that enable gateway and dns settings for wireless connections.

Apart from my comment for 2/2 the patches look good to me.
We should also honour --netmask option for static configuration
(at least for consistency).

Radek