Re: [rhel6-branch] multipath: allow mapper/mpath<X> specfifications in kickstart.

On 06/07/2011 12:34 PM, Ales Kozumplik wrote:
Resolves: rhbz#696876
---

The problem is that deviceMatches() and the underlying udev routines can not recognize a device that does not exist yet (duh). So we need to help it a little for the multipath case using the data from idenitfyMultipath(). Suggestions how to better achieve this are welcome.

When the time to push this comes I'll make a similar patch for master.

Ales