multipath: allow mapper/mpath<X> specfifications in kickstart.

One more try,

after I noticed that anaconda internally calls (device.name) mpath disks
just 'mpatha' and not 'mapper/mpatha' I decided not to allow the 'mapper/'
prefix in kickstart specifications either. This has the imapct that what
we parse, use internally and then print back into the generated kickstart
is always the same name and thus fixes bug 675322 as well.

Ales