Re: Anaconda UX redesign / status update

On Fri, 2011-06-10 at 14:06 -0400, Máirín Duffy wrote:

> http://linuxgrrl.com/fedora-ux/Projects/Anaconda/Prototypes/hubandspoke-preview8.png
>
> The kind of feedback that would be helpful, looking at this mockup:
>
> - Do you think the hub & spoke model could work?

So the screen one would see first would be the one in the middle, and
one would click on the others to set options? I'm all for that.

Minor nit so far, the "What's your name?" screen talks about creating
"your account", but doesn't spell out that this is a login account on
the local computer, as opposed to some online cloudy thing or whatnot.

Jon.