Re: [rhel6-branch] Implement an option that lets anaconda name mpath devices by the wwid.

On 06/16/2011 09:30 AM, Ales Kozumplik wrote:
Screenshot is here: http://akozumpl.fedorapeople.org/mpath_friendly.png

Notice the dialog and the new button that pops it open.

The patch set looks good and I like the screenshot. My only suggestion is to add an explanation to the dialog box to tell the user what a user friendly name is (e.g., /dev/whatever/mpathX). Possibly noting that user friendly names are dynamic and not guaranteed.

--
David Cantrell <dcantrell redhat com>
Supervisor, Installer Engineering Team