Patches for rawhide

I was seeing some weird results of autopart, like /boot on sda and biosboot
on sdb. It turns out that /boot was never getting a non-zero weight becuase
the weight method requires a specific fstype and we weren't even passing
the fstype when calling the method. Also, only one partition per disk can
be bootable, so we need to check something other than that on platforms
that have dedicated stage1 partitions. Patch 3 simplifies it down to the
rule that a weight of greater than 1000 means a "boot" partition.