hardware errors

Hi,

I imprudently offered this as a fix in bug 689520 and wonder what kind of
reactions this is going to create.  In the long run I'd expect this to
save a couple of bug reports. The negative of course is the user will have
to paste logs and tracebacks manually in cases where it is actually an
Anaconda error.

If it is generally well accepted we could maybe enhance this to
StorageErrors on rawhide and slowly start marking exceptions here and
there with the hardware_fault flag.

Ales