Re: more DNS servers and netmask settings for wireless connections

On 06/17/2011 10:42 AM, Vratislav Podzimek wrote:
These are two patches enabling DNS settings (new version accepting multiple
DNS servers) and netmask settings for wireless connections. I know there are
not many value checks. This is changed in another patch ("be more defensive...")

With those additional changes (esp. ip_str_to_nbo prototype) I say ACK.

Radek