Re: Anaconda UX redesign / status update

> Ideally, this would be designed in concert with any work for
> post-install package selection (via gpk-app, etc.), so that we
> have a consistent, coherent interface as much as possible.
>
> (And if we do go down this road, essentially dropping one of the
> larger functions of comps, we may need to revisit how the groups
> are organized there.)

This is one big reason why I want to do something to our current package
selection.  While it does work, it's still using the pirut interface
that is no longer in use by anything else (I don't think).  I'm not
convinced that the existing PK interfaces work well for anaconda,
though.