Re: UX Redesign: Dual Boots / Resize issues / Saving KS

> ... documentation on shrinking partitions in Windows:
>
> http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc731894.aspx

Beware: it is buggy.  I just tried it on a new laptop running Windows 7
on NTFS.  I carved out the top 5% of C: which had grown from an initial
8% to 23% utilization.  The result looked mostly OK (and passed CHKDSK),
but the Desktop gained two 'desktop.ini' icons and associated 4KB files,
which I suspect were moved from within the pre-shrink tree.  I've had
better experiences in the last couple years using gparted LiveCD, perhaps
because this forces the target filesystem to be non-live.  Also, the
.aspx page does not mention the actual application filename, which on
my system is C:\Windows\system32\diskmgmt.msc.