Set color for text mode installation

Hi all,

I facing some problem with color/Frame rendering in  text mode installation, some help needed to fix this

I have tried setting color in text.py in __init__ method
self.screen.setColor() but it not working for me i need to set black and white or serial mode color setting.

How can I change background and foreground  color in text mode installation, I wanted to set something like White and Black or serial mode settings

Thanks for the help
V!jay