Re: No root user

Bill Nottingham <notting redhat com> wrote:
> Martin Gracik (mgracik redhat com) said:
> > So, where are we standing on the "no root user" issue? If I remember
> > correctly the last discussion didn't end with a Yes or No answer.
>
> Obviously whatever we do here may require anaconda/firstboot changes, but
> is this really an anaconda discussion?

Well, yes, it is, as the discussion was about removing the option from
anaconda to set a root password.

I have been objecting to removing it entirely, as it would make my job
as a sysadmin harder.  A suggestion was made, which would work for me,
to move it to an option off the 'add user' page.

Thanks,
Steve