Set color for text mode installation

I am sorry, I did not got link to reply on the same thread ....
https://www.redhat.com/archives/anaconda-devel-list/2011-March/msg00129.html

Sorry again for late reply, this issue has been fixed and problem was with Library we were missing some library at the time of building ISO (creating initrd and stage2 images)

Hope this will help someone... and just update on setColor method is available  in python 2.7 or later version....

"Human Knowledge Belongs To World"
Vijay.