Re: Anaconda UI rewrite + AutoQA

> As of AutoQA 0.7.0, which should be deployed to production next week,
> all anaconda-related tests (anaconda_storage, anaconda_checkbot and
> compose_tree) support opt-in email subscription [1]. If you opt-in,
> you should get an email with results for every such test executed.

I will look into that after the long weekend.

> I believe we (our you) won't write GUI tests per se. Rather the
> underlying "engine"/library should be controllable so that we can
> simulate the installation by calling API instead of "clicking
> buttons".

Well, a lot of the new anaconda UI is being done in glade and using GTK
signals as control.  I don't know to what degree we can ensure that the
library results in the same behavior as clicking buttons.  I suppose
it's controlled by how I write the signal handlers.  I welcome any input
here.