Re: newui python-meh

> Here is a video preview of the new python-meh design implementation:
>
> http://vpodzime.fedorapeople.org/python-meh_preview.ogg
>
> It follows the debug-off mockup [1]. There also is a debug-on mockup
> [2], but I think adding the debug option and the code for it just to
> have a Debug button "one click closer" is not necessary.
>
> Any comments or ideas?

Overall, I like it.  My only nitpicks are:

(1) Can you make it a little bit bigger to begin with, so the traceback
doesn't look so squashed?

(2) When you resize the window, the "The output below..." text appears
to float to the right a little bit and is also indented.  Can you make
it line up with the left side of the traceback view?