Custom screens for pre- and post-installation steps

Hello,

We have a kickstart-based Anaconda installer.

We want to customize Anaconda to replace the console-oriented pre- and post-installation steps (i.e., %pre and %post sections from kickstart file), with their graphical counterparts.

I'm new to Python, PyGTK & Glade Interface designer. Before I dig into Anaconda source code, I just wanted to check, if in theory, is it possible to do it or not.

If anybody has done that, do you have any pointers/info that you would want to share on this topic.

Thanks.

-Kiran.