Re: newui python-meh

On Wed, 2012-07-11 at 12:14 +0200, Vratislav Podzimek wrote:
> Preview with the change applied:
> http://vpodzime.fedorapeople.org/python-meh_expanding_non-center.ogg

I agree that the separate debug flag mode is unnecessary, having the one
gtkexpander for debug seems pretty reasonable.

anyway the above ogg - when you expand the window, it expands to the
right and to the bottom, not to the center. So when the dialog is
centered as a lightbox in the UI, it won't be centered I don't
think. :-/ I think I liked how it looked in the other video before
although I agree the traceback needs more space.

Can you make the dialog pre-expansion larger by default? I think it's
okay to have some padding/whitespace when there isn't a traceback being
displayed?

~m