Re: UI status braindump, part I

> >>  - Search the install media and any USB media attached to the system for
> >>  ks files, only in the root directory.
> Why not document how to put KS file inside both:
> - isolinux/initrd.img
> - images/pxeboot/initrd.img
>
> User can set "/ks.cfg" as kickstart path.
>
> With USB boot, main problems would be:
> - Auto-detecting install media hard disk for the "harddrive" command
> - Making sure bootloader is not set on USB stick.

What we're talking about doing here is something new and very specific,
though.  We're investigating using kickstart as a way of saving an
in-progress interactive install and then automatically detecting this
saved kickstart file upon subsequent runs of anaconda.

So we don't really want the user to have to rebuild initrds or anything
in order to do this.