Re: First mock up of new text UI

On 07/24/2012 01:02 AM, Vratislav Podzimek wrote:
I have no idea yet if we can handle many choice screens like lang and
keyboard.  Timezone data can be broken down much how tzselect does it.
What about using TAB TAB completion for lang and keyboard?

tab likely doesn't work as you would expect it on x3270. We've got pretty good boot argument support for setting lang and keyboard, so maybe the answer is you set it there, or you get English en_US.

As for the timezone selection -- it would be easy to write our own
timezone selection code using pytz (assuming text mode would be written
in Python).

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- FreedomĀ² is a feature!