Re: First mock up of new text UI

On 07/24/2012 03:37 AM, Martin Sivak wrote:
Yeah that looks like something I had in mind, did you do this using
some code or text editor?

I wouldn't so much call it "code" as just a silly script to print stuff on the screen. Nothing really of use to anaconda.

I actually have some prototype code we might use for screen flow
(attached). It wont be probably too hard to come up with some
"widgets".

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- FreedomĀ² is a feature!