Re: First mock up of new text UI

> You'll find a series of screen shots at
> http://jkeating.fedorapeople.org/textui/  Walk through them as
> numbered (yes I'm missing a 2-...).

I think this is just about exactly what I'd been thinking we'd end up
doing.

> I have no idea yet if we can handle many choice screens like lang
> and keyboard.  Timezone data can be broken down much how tzselect
> does it.

Screens with many choices could be paged, or perhaps broken down into
categories where you first have to select a category and then dive down
to select the real value.  This could even be done by having the user
select the first letter of the keyboard/language layout first.