anaconda disk image partitioning question

I am using livemedia-creator on F17 to create a disk image. I manually select the partitioning scheme in the kickstart:

  clearpart --all
  part /boot --size 255 --fstype ext3 --label=boot
  part swap --size 511
  part / --size 3327 --fstype ext4 --label=rootfs

Previously I created several disk images and they all had the partitions in the following order:

 1 - /boot
 2 - swap
 3 - / (root)

I created another disk image today, but the partitions are now in the following order:

 1 - /boot
 2 - / (root)
 3 - swap

The reason this is significant is that after installing the disk image onto physical media I want to be able to resize the root partition ('/'), and that is only practical if it is the last partition on the image.

So my question is, what determines the order of the partitions on a disk image, and is there a way to select, or guarantee a specific order?

Thank you,

d.marlin