glade files

I made a mistake when adding these glade files.  I should have given
them the default .glade extension instead of .ui like I thought was the
standard.  xgettext requires that they have a .glade extension to be
picked up for translation.

So, I'm going to push a patch that moves everything.  I hate having to
do this because it screws up git history unless you use the --follow
option.  On the other hand, who ever looks at the git history of a UI
file?