Re: Text based UI - framework core, example hub&spokes and input related questions

On 07/30/2012 12:28 PM, Jesse Keating wrote:

I will add the documentation and some unit tests as time allows.

web:http://http://fedorapeople.org/cgit/msivak/public_git/anaconda.git/

I'll take a look.

Can you please include a working hub/spoke so that we can see how this all interacts? that was the main goal to my work, have a hub/spoke actually working so that we can see what code was necessary. I have a text summary hub that when executed is able to find the rootpw spoke and run it, including stuffing some data into the kickstart object. I'd like to see something like that in your code set.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- FreedomĀ² is a feature!