Bug in newui and python-meh problem

When trying to make python-meh exception handling work, I've hit a
traceback [1]. It happens every time, but since it is in separate
thread, without python-meh everything else goes on. I've used the
updates.img to use up to date code.

Another problem is, that if unhandled exception appears in a separate
thread, python-meh displays the mainExceptionWindow, but then
immediately whole Gtk crashes with many error messages on tty1. I guess
the problem is that python-meh runs another Gtk main loop from a different
thread. Any ideas how to resolve that?
Appart from that, I added some patches that make python-meh work
(posted on our patches list).

[1] http://fpaste.org/Fbiu/

--
Vratislav Podzimek