Re: Key installer functionality for F18: rescue mode, text/serial console mode

On Tue, 2012-07-31 at 11:15 -0400, Máirín Duffy wrote:
> On Mon, 2012-07-30 at 12:53 -0700, Adam Williamson wrote:
> > on text install: apparently it's now the plan that a basic text mode
> > will be included in f18 and may even make Alpha. As long as that's a
> > commitment then that should work out fine and is no longer a worry.
>
> I don't know that it is a commitment, but it would be awesome if the
> folks most concerned about text mode read Jesse's thread on the design
> of it and gave feedback *now* :)

I'll post a pointer on test   I think most people just want text mode to
be present in some form, I'm not sure if they're terribly concerned
about the design; the text mode from oldUI is already pretty
rudimentary.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey