Raid5 on new kernels.

Anders Aagaard aagaande at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 07:49:31 UTC 2007

Hm, that's really unfortunate.  I bought this motherboard to replace another
one, to get the ICH9R, figuring it'd be well supported (intel is generally
fairly safe, and I knew about dmraid's existance, and I've used it with
raid0 before).  And while this was software raid before, this computer now
has to act as a driver testing system as well, which is why it needs a dual
boot setup with different versions of windows, so linux software raid is a
bit out of the picture.

Could you point me at the dmraid/isw cvs tree's?  I've been looking around a
bit and been unable to find them.  And I'll atleast read the cvs log to see
how experimental it'd be.