Re: Sound?

On Sat, 1 Aug 1998, Brian Wood wrote:

> Larry Creech wrote:
> >
> > Any have the built in sound working for the AS200?
>
> Yep, I set it up for a friend just the other day. IIRC you select
> "Microsoft Sound System", address 530, IRQ 7 and DMA 3.

Hmm... I set mine up for 0x530, IRQ9, DMA 0 (under 2.1, you can set both
DMAs, which are 0 and 1).  It is detected properly, and works, but sounds
like *crap*.  How does the one you set up sound?  BTW I got the io, IRQ and
DMA settings from my system manual.

-bp
--
B. James Phillippe <bryan@terran.org>