Re: external ISDN recommendations

Hello Everyone,
    I've made my decision and I'm going to buy that router Maurice offered. I'm
also going to become a member of earthlink.net. They're the best deal I've
found and they support Alpha-NT and Linux. My thanks to everyone for their
opinions and insights and to Brian Wood , you helped me out alot.

Regards,
Peter Petrakis
--
PeterPetrakis@altavista.net