Re: external ISDN recommendations

On Thu, 1 Jan 1970, Peter_Petrakis wrote:

>     Can anyone here recommend an good external ISDN modem that works
> well with linux and NT? I run a 533 mhz LX and my budget is $250. TIA

The Zyxel OMNI.NET 128. It's working flawlessly here. Under Linux/Intel,
though.

Tom

T o m   L e i t n e r                       Dept. of Communications
                                            Graz University of Technology,
e-mail    : tom@finwds01.tu-graz.ac.at      Inffeldgasse 12
Phone     : +43-316-873-7455                A-8010 Graz / Austria / Europe
Fax       : +43-316-463-697
Home page : http://wiis.tu-graz.ac.at/people/tom.html
PGP public key on : ftp://wiis.tu-graz.ac.at/pgp-keys/tom.asc or send
mail with subject "get Thomas Leitner" to pgp-public-keys@keys.pgp.net
    Before we have the paperless office, we have the paperless toilet!