MILO problems

Hello, i have just bought a AXPPCI33 166 Mhz with a 1.2 GB IDE hd and 32 MB
of RAM and a 2 speed IDE CDROM.
now if i boot milo from my ARC console it gives:
MILO> 0> 0> 0> 0> 0> 0> 0> 0> 0> 0> 0> 0> 0>
almost 4 lines big.
and i am using the noname milo image and linload.exe version 1.5
i already updated my Firmware to the latest version

now here is my question what have i done wrong with MILO or LINLOAD.EXE ??
and if it is wrong what is the accect location of a good and valid milo
and/or linload.exe i can use?

question two can i install linux from a IDE cdrom the sais only SCSI cdrom's
players.

-
Tom Mulder
RH Linux 5.1