Voxel based stuff

Hi,
  I've now replaced the extra RAM which was causing me hastles a few weeks
ago and now that I have got a silly amount of RAM was wondering what to
do with it (other than speed things up by buffering most useful code in RAM).

I was wondering about 3D voxel/volumetric data set stuff - are there any
tools out there which run on Alpha? I was kind of wondering about doing
either 3D Life or perhaps 3D Mandelbrots. Other suggestions welcome.

Dave

P.S. On the basis it was my previous RAM which was causing problems, I reckon
that there must be a kernel/hardware issue in which ECC errors are not
being reported on the LX board.  How else can I explain no log messages
or anything with 10's of errors being detected at the user level?

- Dr. David Alan Gilbert - WARNING! This is a beta release .signature-
- Work:    dg @ cogency.co.uk        - +44-(0)161-428-9444           -
- Home:    gro.gilbert @ treblig.org -                               -