Re: Not at axp-list, please (was Re: QT non-open source!)

On Wed, 12 Aug 1998, Christopher Curtis wrote:
> On Wed, 12 Aug 1998, Christopher C Chimelis wrote:
> > Fine.  Just for my info, is the axp-list supposed to be Redhat-specific
> > or AXP-related in general?  I've never been clear on this.
>
> I don't think there are any clear lines.  RedHat has the only official
> Alpha distribution so the two items were pretty much synonymous.  However,
> I don't think it would be in the spirit of Linux or free software for this
> list to be RedHat specific.  OTOH, RedHat does sponsor this list and most
> people who first find the list are probably RedHat users.  Personally, I
> would consider this an Alpha/AXP list with a *heavy* RedHat slant.

Are there `better' Linux/AXP lists for non-RedHat (aka Debian 2.0) users? I'm
not really interested in the distributions, just in the kernel.

I found this one on a Linux/AXP webpage.

Greetings,

						Geert

--
Geert Uytterhoeven                     Geert.Uytterhoeven@cs.kuleuven.ac.be